Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Blades for Brim Trimmer?

jec

One of the Regulars
I recently found one of these brim trimmers on EBay, and now that it has arrived, the blade looks like it needs to be replaced. Anyone have any idea where I might find a replacement blade? I did not take a photo of the blade when I had it apart, but it's an odd shaped single-sided razor blade, with three holes down the center. I've never seen one like it before.

trimmer.jpg

In my search for replacement blades, so far, I asked Aaron's Hats, 'cause they have sold the trimmers, but he did not have an answer for me.

Anyone else? Any suggestions? [huh]

Thanks

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
M & F Western makes/vends the trimmers. They might be able to put you on to some blades though they will not be able to sell them directly to you, they will have to sell them to your local tack or western store who will then have to sell them to you, a real pain.
M & F -catagory # 41 under hat bands & supplies. I could use a few of those myself.

majormoore

Vendor
I used a old double sided razor blade in mine, hope you can do better with yours than I did or can, I hate this brim cutter.

Major Moore

jec

One of the Regulars
majormoore said:
I used a old double sided razor blade in mine, hope you can do better with yours than I did or can, I hate this brim cutter.

Major Moore

Guess I should have asked first and bought later...or not bought. :p :

Oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ