Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BOARDWALK EMPIRE (HBO) - Everything you wanted to bootleg about the Show!

Landman

One Too Many
Been great so far. However, I wanted Chalky to finish off Dr. Narcisse. I sure hope they don't let the doctor get out alive! He is one of the best villains ever. The actor who portrays him is fantastic in that role.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
a3ybeve4.jpg

Nice cap on young Eli
y5ytyvat.jpg

The hit men.
9u4ury9a.jpg

Bye Chalky sweet dreams.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Jeffery Wright lives in Crooklyn. My friend Sugi who owns the Spectrum 8 Theatres (www.spectrum8.com) was walking around the Heights with her Grandaughter when the 5 year old screamed "BeeTee" (some character in the second "Hunger Games" movie) and pointed at man who turned out to be none other than Jeffery Wright... He was VERY nice, took some time to talk to the child, took a picture with her and was a complete gentleman. Still, I think I'd be more frightened if he smiled at me than anything else.

Worf

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Goes to prove that these folk are just human & decent individuals. You get a few prima donna's in every walk of life, sadly! I'm a prime example :) !!

Edward

Bartender
Goes to prove that these folk are just human & decent individuals. You get a few prima donna's in every walk of life, sadly! I'm a prime example :) !!

lol

It's always great when someone you like turns out to be really nice in person... I've been lucky enough to have generally very positive experiences with all my acting / musical / other heroes of those I've met...

One of the nicest, actually was Robert Englund. Nicest, sweetest guy you could possibly hope to meet, took real time to speak to everyone in the autograph queue, didn't just rush folks through in a process. He's been in quite a few things including the original V, but he's best known to the world as... Freddy Kruger of Nightmare on Elm Street. Often I find it's the guys who are nastieat on screen that arev the most down to earth off it.... lol

Blackjack

One Too Many
I hated to see Chalky go too, but you could see that one coming. This is the last episode coming up is it not? I can't believe Margot Bingham isn't taking advantage of the fact that she sings those old jazz standards as well as anyone in the day did. She could make a lot of money releasing an album of that stuff on her own.

Sharpsburg

One of the Regulars
I am not 100% convinced Chalky is dead. We did not see it happen so I cannot give up hope that Narcisse's hit men were bought by someone else. A girl can hope!

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
I am not 100% convinced Chalky is dead. We did not see it happen so I cannot give up hope that Narcisse's hit men were bought by someone else. A girl can hope!

He was afforded that same moment of peace that Richard got before buying the farm....he's a goner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ