Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brotherhood of good old Cardigan :-))

I own only one (bordeaux), but I love it. Cozy, old fashion-looking, still available on low prices.

And even on colder summer-evenings, you can wear the goodie over your Piqué-poloshirt and not only the classic men's shirts. Really versatile. Wearing it over a thinner turtleneck-pullover, if you like it warmer? Absolutely!! :)

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
I own only one (bordeaux), but I love it. Cozy, old fashion-looking, still available on low prices.

And even on colder summer-evenings, you can wear the goodie over your Piqué-poloshirt and not only the classic men's shirts. Really versatile. Wearing it over a thinner turtleneck-pullover, if you like it warmer? Absolutely!! :)

I agree and wearing a cardigan over a turtleneck is good too, looks very smart.

Amir

New in Town
I would like to think that my North Sea Engineer Cardigan is more James Bond...

North Sea Engineer Cardigan.jpg

...than Mister Rogers' Neighborhood

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
Those are good looking Cardigan shown above. The UK Knitwear firm, "Outdoor Knitwear", are just updating their range, they alreday have good selection of Sweaters and cardigans & from the end of September they will have further Cardigans added to their range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points