Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BUCKAROO BONANZA! - The Hats that Major Mike Moore Makes

majormoore

Vendor
There are 3 Moore hats heading to Jacksonville, FL this weekend, wait till ya'll see these, which I think will not be seen by some ladies until Xmas day, so keep your hats on and stay tuned, to see what Indycop post around Xmas day.

I want to again thank ya'll for allowing me to post over here and I am very pround that you like some of the hats I have made, just wish I could have been doing this 20 years ago.

Major Moore

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
So Bob which one gets the first full day of wear? Will there be sibling rivalry?:D

The black was the first to venture out of the house this morning. I said I wanted this one to be a special occasion hat, but now when I wear it the occasion is special. Thanks, Major, I love it. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BobC

Colby Jack said:
Duh-Yam...All beauties!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Something about that burgundy ribbon....YOW!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks, Colby. The burgundy ribbon and binding on the silverbelly are definitely eye catchers, and that hat is so soft it's amazing. It's like wearing a cloud.

If I put on one of these hats, I feel dressed up in jeans and a sweatshirt.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
The black was the first to venture out of the house this morning. I said I wanted this one to be a special occasion hat, but now when I wear it the occasion is special.

That there is the right way to be thinking! :D

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
Bob, Outstanding Lids by Major Moore and even more so Kudos to you the the Lucky Stiff who owns these fine looking hats. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

IMG_0512.jpg

I especially like this one that was supposed to be the knock about hat. I am glad you changed your mind on this one it is just too magnificent of a lid.

IMG_0513.jpg

So, Bob if you ever become tired of wearing this particular lid I will be glad to take it off your head oh I mean hands.:D

IMG_0530.jpg

Soo are you tired of it yet? :D :D

Hats are like potato chips, You just can't have one! :eek:

Razzman

One Too Many
Great hats everyone! Mike does some fine work.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap The silverbelly with the burgundy ribbon looked familiar. Mike did a renovation for me a while back on a 5X Resistol. I chose burgundy for the new ribbon and brim binding. Looks like it is the twin of BobC's silverbelly fedora.

razzman68

razzman68

BobC

I remembeer that Resistol, Razzman. It was for sale in the classifieds. I saw it and really liked it and thought about PM'ing you for it. Good thing I didn't, eh.

All three of these hats are top notch, and Mike is a top notch guy in my book.

BobC

Tom-n-Perris said:
Bob, Outstanding Lids by Major Moore and even more so Kudos to you the the Lucky Stiff who owns these fine looking hats. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

Mike owns all of these, Tom. They're his babies. I paid him to let me keep them at my house and wear them for him. I believe the silverbelly is the softest hat I've ever touched.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Great Resistol!

Razzman said:
Great hats everyone! Mike does some fine work.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap The silverbelly with the burgundy ribbon looked familiar. Mike did a renovation for me a while back on a 5X Resistol. I chose burgundy for the new ribbon and brim binding. Looks like it is the twin of BobC's silverbelly fedora.

razzman68

razzman68

THat Resistol is a real beauty Razzman. It also gives me a new idea for a Borsalino Stockman that JP cleaned and reblocked for me. ;) :)

portolan

A-List Customer
Major Moore has me fully intrigued....

He called me today after staying up til 230am to finish my wife's hat. He said his wife saw the hat and said it was the most beautiful he has ever made!!!!! Wow!!! I can't wait. Hints of black, turquoise and silver! Wow, I can't wait! Way to go, Mike!

RBH

Bartender
portolan said:
He called me today after staying up til 230am to finish my wife's hat. He said his wife saw the hat and said it was the most beautiful he has ever made!!!!! Wow!!! I can't wait. Hints of black, turquoise and silver! Wow, I can't wait! Way to go, Mike!
From what I hear you are gonna have one happy wife!!!!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Here are 3 Moore customs from Mike! All are for the girls, one custom for each daughter and one full beaver custom western for Dee. That will put her at 3 Buckaroo customs, I need to get on the ball!:rolleyes:

GEDC0022.jpg

BobC

Looks like there will be several of us sporting our Buckaroos in Monteagle come February. This will be a Major show and tell event. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points