Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BUCKAROO BONANZA! - The Hats that Major Mike Moore Makes

My Buckaroo Field & Stream tribute....

This hat was inspired by Jimmy the Lid's custom Field & Stream. It is Natural colored, Dress weight beaver, 5 3/4" open crown with a 2 3/4" bound brim in a color as close to the felt as possible. It has 3/4" dark green ribbon with a Open Road type bow treatment. I did a quick dry diamond bash. LOVE the hat!!!
Update = size 7 5/8 Long Oval
buckfs2.jpg

buckfs3.jpg

buckfs4.jpg

buckfs5.jpg

buckfs6.jpg

buckfs01.jpg

buckfs02.jpg

buckfs03.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice looking hat, but somehow I knew that already. I'm glad to see it on your head since I've seen it on so many others. :D

It's pretty amazing that you can put two natural hats side by side and they don't look exactly the same.

BobC said:
Nice looking hat, but somehow I knew that already. I'm glad to see it on your head since I've seen it on so many others. :D

It's pretty amazing that you can put two natural hats side by side and they don't look exactly the same.
Thanks, Bob. But to paraphrase Will in MIB...

The difference between me & those 2 jokers, is I make this LOOK GOOD!
buckfs01.jpg

Dundee

A-List Customer
Olustee

Guys, I will be looking for the black Cav. hat at Olustee. I will be there with my artillery unit. I reenact with Cherokee Artillery out of Rome,GA.

indycop said:
How did I get all the blame??:eek: :eusa_doh: :p :p
Uh...because you were the one rightfully accused of steaming & shrinking beyond repair & photo evidence has it on your noggin last in Covington. Plus Rusty has relatives in Georgia that he still claims & you've been seen taking stogies from questionable characters out of the Northern states. Need I go on???? [huh] :p

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtdean48 said:
Uh...because you were the one rightfully accused of steaming & shrinking beyond repair & photo evidence has it on your noggin last in Covington. Plus Rusty has relatives in Georgia that he still claims & you've been seen taking stogies from questionable characters out of the Northern states. Need I go on???? [huh] :p

:eek: :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
First Rusty started all this before arrival in Covington! And this Cigar handoff without EVIDENCE is total hearsay!:p And now it's taking Stogies? First it was giving Stogies! This case is falling apart pretty quick.... Where's a lawyer when you need one!:eusa_doh: lol lol lol Maybe they kicked Rusty out of Georgia!?:rolleyes: lol lol

RBH

Bartender
indycop said:
First Rusty started all this before arrival in Covington! And this Cigar handoff without EVIDENCE is total hearsay!:p And now it's taking Stogies? First it was giving Stogies! This case is falling apart pretty quick.... Where's a lawyer when you need one!:eusa_doh: lol lol lol Maybe they kicked Rusty out of Georgia!?:rolleyes: lol

This from the 'What hat are you wearing' thread.

indycop said:
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap No cigar?:eek:

BobC said:
I finished my cigar, RP Spring robusto, just before I changed hats to go out to dinner.

Need I say more cousin Tom!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points