Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Casablanca Cast signatures

mmarosy

One of the Regulars
Hey gang,

I first told this to MK, but unfortunately it's beyond both our means. I was at a convention this past weekend, visiting a trusted autogrpaph dealer I've been a customer of for almost a decade.

They had a beautifully framed set Casablanca autographs. The autographs were of Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman and Trevor Howard. It was framed with a mini poster a photo from the film and a placard. They're asking $1300 for it, but since I'm a long time customer may be willing to work a bit on the price.

So I thought I'd offer it up to all you ruffians here and see if there's any interest. If so, I can pursue them to see what can be done, if anything about the cost. I could also see if they could get me a photo of it.

Mike

Forrestal

One of the Regulars
I must have a different version of Casablanca then you. Trevor Howard doesn?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t seem to be in my copy. Let me know, because if he is supposed to be in it, I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢d like to return my DVD.
Regards,
Forrestal

p.s. Just kidding around!!!

mmarosy

One of the Regulars
:eek: OK, I feel like MOE Howard.

I meant Paul Henreid... I was typing from memory and remembered an "H" last name, for some reason Trevor popped into this rusty ol' noggin.

My bad.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui