Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cladrite.com: Tees, sweats, hoodies and more with Golden Era graphics

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
I wanted to take Scottrace and the rest of the FL brass up on their kind offer to allow merchants to let other Loungers know about their commercial endeavors. It's much appreciated.

Many of you are familiar with Cladrite Radio, my online radio station and pop culture blog (which is a labor of love, not a commercial effort), but you may not know I also operate Cladrite.com, an online t-shirt shop (with other products offered as well, including hoodies, sweats, ladies tees, mugs, mouse pads, et al.) that features shirts and goods emblazoned with vintage graphics from the 1930s, '40s, and '50s.

I like to think most Loungers will find something to their liking at our site (and of course, Cladrite shirts and products make great and very affordable gifts), and I encourage everyone to pay us a visit.

We've got a free-shipping deal -- including international shipping -- for three days, starting tomorrow, Wednesday, Nov. 24; a one-day sale worth up to 20% off everything in the store on Monday, Nov. 29, and other such deals in the works for later in the holiday season, so please keep checking the site (since we've been asked not to post additional notices here).

I'm including a few of our images and designs below (and they're linked to the site, so you can see the shirts), just to give you a taste of our merchandise, but we've got dozens more on the site, including a line of kids shirts, and many more still to come, .

Please pay us a visit when you get the chance and let me know what you think. And if I can answer any questions below, by all means, ask away.

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
Many thanks, billyspew. That design is actually based on an old Adams Hats matchbook a Lounger scanned for me. I tweaked it a bit, but it's pretty darned close to the original. Looks nice on a shirt, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points