Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clinch Engineer Boots by Brass Tokyo Classic Brown

Enough

One of the Regulars
----- SOLD ---- Selling a gorgeous pair of Clinch boots listed as a US size 10 Clinch 11 but they fit like an 8 1/2 or 9 check the listed dimensions for fit. Purchased on the FL from Breton in January worn for four months. I am selling them because I have too many boots and have to move something out. Breton's for sale thread below. They measure on the outside of the sole 4 1/4 inches wide at the widest point and 12 1/8 inches long. Inside length 10 3/4 inches. No odors other than leather. Selling for $499 plus shipping, Shipping to USA addresses only. Paypal accepted.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/fs-clinch-cn-engineer-boots-sz-10-us.84794/

Last edited:

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi: based on the dimensions your Clinch boots seem to me to be wider than 9 D. I wear a 9 EE in White's. White's engineer boots fit looser than most White's lasts. I have plenty of room in White's Nomads 9 EE. White's simi dress and smoke jumper last in 9 EE are a good fit for me 9 E and 8.5 EE do not work. Any feed back if these Clinch would fit me? Sure look like sweet boots
Cheers jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk