Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cockpit Forrestal (without patches) with tags size 40 - UK only

Brettafett

One Too Many
Hello gents

I received this jacket a few days ago, but unfortunately it does not fit like I hoped it would.
I think I may just be too skinny. That said it is a military cut/ trim jacket.

Jacket is the same as the 100 Missions G-1, without the mouton collar. And yes, its a special jacket, very luxurious to wear.
Brand new in box, with tags, only worn for trying on.

I am 5,10 and the lengths are fine, but even with a pit to pit of 22", theres a lot more room in the chest and body due to the cut of these jackets (bi-swing back, underarm gussets etc).
Shoulders - 19" (18 back panel but 19 total), pit to pit 22" front and back the same (but expands quite a lot), back length 25"+, sleeve length 27" (cuffs are long)...

Imported from the good old USA, will be returning it next week, but if anyone in the UK wants it, nows the time to save some cash (save on postage costs, imports and duties AND 20% off original price!!!)...

I am only looking to recover the cost of the jacket itself, less the restocking fee of 20%.
So I want £400 plus any postage wishing the UK.

Thanks for looking.
Cockpit Forrestal 40 2017.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk