Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Correspondence - Find a Pen Pal

Rosie

One Too Many
Maj.Nick Danger said:
Let's say that if I were the "hat" so to speak, I would close my eyes, scroll up and down the list of participants for a few seconds and the first name my cursor lands on is in. Then I do this again to form a pair. And so on,...total randomness gauranteed.

Well, since you guaranteed randomness.....

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
I'd be interested in participating - sounds like fun! I'm growing more and more vintagey (I came here originally due to a hat interest) and am getting tired of the online world ('cept for the FL, of course!), so some old-fashioned letter writing would be swell.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Heres how it goes

Alright ladies and gents.
This is how we are gonna do this.
Because most people Ive chatted with are up for the 'random' method, I prepose this:

Everyone interest will sent me an eMail (shelleyj@gmail.com) with your handel in the subject of the email, and name and addres in the body copy. Ill shuffle the eMails up, and send them out to all those interested.

Does that work for everyone?
Alright guys and dolls later,

LD

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Alright folks,

Those interested (Um three thius far) have sent emails to me for the offical "Correspondence Shuffle thing". Three, come on people, THREE!?

If interested send me your info, with your FL handle in the subject title of the email to shelleyj@gmail.com

Alright? Good:)

LD

Caledonia

Practically Family
Ok guys, you asked for it. Prepare to have the socks bored off of you. I've just posted my interest with Lady Day. Somebody or bodies is/are going to regret this....... Did I mention I write by psychic osmosis. ;)

jasmynskyes

Familiar Face
I think this is a wonderful idea. I haven't had a penpal in years and I'm always up to meeting new people. Count me in. I have sent you an email Lady Day. ;)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Alright, thus far, 8 people total.

Is that it!?
Im gonna be shufflin' out the names by the end of this week, so if in you want in, email me at shelleyj@gmail.com with your FL name in the subject title, along with your info by the end of the week.

Later folks :D

LD

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Let the Pin Pallin' begin!

Alright people.
Lists ahve been sent, and things are underway.

So lets have some gooooooood pin pallin' going on. Any questions, email me or PM me.

Thanks for all those that are participatin' see you in the snail mail :D

LD

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
Alright people.
Lists ahve been sent, and things are underway.

So lets have some gooooooood pin pallin' going on. Any questions, email me or PM me.

Thanks for all those that are participatin' see you in the snail mail :D

LD

LD,

I just sent you my information, FYI.

Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana