Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Correspondence - Find a Pen Pal

dollfaced

Familiar Face
Pen Pal

I think thats a nice idea having a pen pal i had tons when i was little i loved it! I would only be interested in a female pen pal's from all over nothing against the guys but i don't think they would enjoy letters about girly things!

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
magneto said:
...for not yet sending out letters to my pen-pals (insert usual life-distraction story here). Fortunately this afternoon is free, the typewriter is oiled, and the envelopes and stamps are waiting at the side of the desk. :)
lol I'm sooooo glad I'm not alone! I was feeling horribly bad too...took me getting a REALLY bad cold to finally sit down and start writing....now it's seeing if I can get the letter in the actual mailbox :eusa_doh: :D

Polyhistor

Familiar Face
I thought I´d just drop by and let everyone know how much I´m enjoying this project. Finding a letter from one of my correspondents in the mailbox is always a very nice surprise and the people with whom I´ve exchanged letters so far are among the kindest and most interesting I´ve ever encountered. :eusa_clap

But excuse me for now, on this unexpected day off from work I´m heading back to bed to watch old sitcoms and answer a letter or two. :)

Kind regards, A.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks to Mr. Misanthropy for giving this string a bump...and for giving me an offline-from-Fedora-Lounge bump as well because I have NEVER seen this thread before...I'm beginning to think if you just use the "New Posts" button, it misses some new posts and threads.

But trying not to be my usual verbose self - let me just say two words about this idea / project.

I'm game!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Updatorinie!

Hi all,
Looks like we have enough for a new list! :D

Ill be sending it out via electronic post (hope you included that in your post to me) in a few days.

Later all,

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points