Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cowboy Boots

From memory I don't recall the name of the stitch pattern on these Paul Bonds but it is still in their catalog. 6-row stitch in yellow, red, black. These 16" tops have optional mule ears & collars with inlaid diamonds. 2-5/8" cowboy heels with sharkskin counters & 2B toe.

10ii0bq.jpg

5n9d94.jpg

mmr8g5.jpg

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
From memory I don't recall the name of the stitch pattern on these Paul Bonds but it is still in their catalog. 6-row stitch in yellow, red, black. These 16" tops have optional mule ears & collars with inlaid diamonds. 2-5/8" cowboy heels with sharkskin counters & 2B toe.

10ii0bq.jpg

5n9d94.jpg

mmr8g5.jpg

Boy I love Red Tops , Blue , Green , Tan ... :rolleyes: . Sharp as a Well Honed Bowie TX Toothpick HJ !

TPD166

One Too Many
Doing some work in the closet yesterday afforded me an opportunity to take some photos and also ask myself how I got so many pairs of boots?? (these do not include work, hunting, etc.) I also see that the photos do not look as good they did last night (better glasses at work?), but you get the idea.

EL DORADO HANDMADE BOOTS

NOCONA BOOTS - All are vintage "white label," except the ones on the far right - they are vintage and allegedly kangaroo, but I am not sure of the vintage or nor leather.

JUSTIN BOOTS - I know the ones on the far left look bad, but they are a somewhat rough/distressed leather and my poor photography skills don't help.

LEFTOVERS - VINTAGE FRYE (LEFT) & (VINTAGE?) TONY LAMA (RIGHT)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points