Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cowboy Boots

Stallion Boot Co. in softy buffalo.
CIMG3685.JPG
CIMG3686.JPG
CIMG3687.JPG

Now that I declared my fedora collection full and complete I have switched over to boots. Picked up 4 pair on Ebay in the last week at very good pricing. A TL lizard, a Dan Post lizard, a Lucchese goat, and a custom Cold River ostrich. All 10EE so we shall see which brand fits the best and proceed from there. Used boots are dimes on the dollar so it is a cheap way to survey the market. Will learn to post pics right after I pick them up.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Now that I declared my fedora collection full and complete I have switched over to boots. Picked up 4 pair on Ebay in the last week at very good pricing. A TL lizard, a Dan Post lizard, a Lucchese goat, and a custom Cold River ostrich. All 10EE so we shall see which brand fits the best and proceed from there. Used boots are dimes on the dollar so it is a cheap way to survey the market. Will learn to post pics right after I pick them up.
Looking forward to seeing your boots and getting your review. I like older Lamas!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jaxenro

One of the Regulars
I own two pairs of Justin ropers one in dress black the other a marbled brown I just bought. Wore them to church Sunday my brother asked me if I wore cowboy boots. I been wearing the black ones there for two years he thought they were dress shoes

Have you posted these before? I like 'em. Those two shades of brown work well together and that box toe has a classic 40s shape.

Thanks, Cuz. I have. Just reposting some since we have some new members that are into cowboy boots. I like the toe as well. The widest in my collection at about 1" and probably the widest I'll ever own.

Came across this pic on the web this morning. This cat has some nice kicks. Gotta appreciate the way his necktie matches the inlays on the boot tops.
e71c592e77a8313551b1bf084728b975.jpg

Wow! Love those boots. I think my grandmother had that same couch upholstery. There's a lot going on in that living room. Safe to say somebody likes floral patterns.

Good eye, HJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112