Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cufflinks and Shirt Studs.

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Just bought five pair of discontinued links from Thomas Pink...

Planning on giving these to my business partners for Christmas presents...

Not too bad for $12 each! (Don't tell THEM that) ;)

PinkLink.jpg

Happy Stroller

One of the Regulars
Happy Stroller said:
I wonder why you didn't start a new thread, since this one is about cuff-links, not shirt studs.
:
======================= End of quote ===================

Oops! Just noticed this thread is about cuff-links and shirt studs! A thousand apologies to you, Jay.

maintcoder

A-List Customer
Tomasso said:
Onyx and ?

I wish more vintage sets came with four studs.[huh]

Sorry about the lacking description. They are onyx and silver on gold according to the salesperson.

Barry

Practically Family
cufflinks

I'm slowly purchasing new clothes (shirt, ties, suits) since I'm starting a new career. Most of my old work clothes do not fit so well anymore and also my new job will most likely require business dress.

Here are some cufflinks I picked up on E-bay. I usually wear silk knots but I sure like these better!

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
All of them have soo much style and they just aren't gaudy like the ones you see today at the local Macy's.

Who likes the plain old silver oval when they can have a gold circle with a feasant in the middle or the jade green geisha fans on the wrist.

shindeco

A-List Customer
Matt Deckard said:
All of them have soo much style and they just aren't gaudy like the ones you see today at the local Macy's.

Who likes the plain old silver oval when they can have a gold circle with a feasant in the middle or the jade green geisha fans on the wrist.

And they charge outrageous prices for the most boring cufflinks. I don't think I've ever spent more than $20 for a vintage pair. (I've seen them more expensive but I'm just cheap)

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some in original boxes:

p1010209wy6.jpg

Mother of pearl links:

moplinksfe0.jpg

Mostly Belais 14k white gold front; the front row middle and right pairs are base metal in the same style:

p1010221ac6.jpg

Snap links:

p1010160lg3.jpg

Some misc:

p1010219xk7.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112