Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Dehen/Settlemeiers Skull sweater project

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
I posted this in general attire a while back but have heard back from Dehen and Settlemeiers, both local here in Portland, OR. With a min order of 36 pcs we can order a "copy" of the skull rugby jersey in Dehn's heavy worsted wool crewneck. Here is a pic of the crew and a pic of the original for reference. Cost would be $195 shipped CONUS. Overseas interest let me know and I will look into shipping cost. I don't imagine it would be much more as the package would be relatively small and light.

Any interest? Let me know and I will compile a list. min order is 36 pcs for wholesale at Dehen so i am not too hopeful but thought I'd ask.

Thanks!
IMG_5896.PNG
DSC_0590.jpg

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
I don't know it, I think that image was used on TFL's Facebook page IIRC. I've tried hunting down more info/bigger photos etc of that team/jersey but have had zero luck. I just think it's pretty cool. if anyone else knows please share!

Iron Horse

Vendor

Gav

Practically Family
I would be interested. I have wanted a dehen sweater for ages. Striped sleeve moto jersey would be my first choice but this is a good option!
I am in the U.K.

Cocker

Practically Family
As stated, I might be interested, depending on the funds at the moment the order would be placed.

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
I think it's cool, too. But I'd hate to find out later that it was associated with something unsavory.

I'd certainly think it would be interesting to know where/who/what the image was from, certainly looks more savory than some in an image search. If the image was first posted here, do we know where the poster got it from? Handwriting on the photo looks like Black ...something?

I recently wanted a 'lettered' sweater myself but in more of a vintage style than something printed. I got a sheet of felt, washed it, cut my own letters, stiched them on to an old sweatshirt, as a cheap test as much as anything, and it turned out really nicely. If this doesn't come off I'm sure you could do something simliar with a design like this.

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
Sloan as I stated the cost with shipping in the US would be 195. There are 2 companies involved but that includes their cost plus a bit for cartons/freight.

Striped sleeves Im sure would add to the cost, i can inquire but still dont hold much hope of getting 36 orders! Keep the ideas/ suggestions or interest coming.

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
Also I need to supply the artwork for the skull image so like Nick123 if anyone has an image they think would work we can always have a vote.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Also I need to supply the artwork for the skull image so like Nick123 if anyone has an image they think would work we can always have a vote.

Don't put that image on there! Though I have to wonder if the fraternity/skull imagery is related to the cult...

Gav

Practically Family
Do you know how much Aero are going to charge for their Dehen M/C sweater?
I have a US address for delivery if shipping is going to get too expensive.

willyto

One Too Many
Do you know how much Aero are going to charge for their Dehen M/C sweater?
I have a US address for delivery if shipping is going to get too expensive.
It's 325GBP

EDIT: I misstyped the price.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gav

Gav

Practically Family
Thanks. I'm keen for this special order but it seems unlikely we would get the minimum number I suppose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112