• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by LizzieMaine, May 8, 2006.

1. Miss Moonlight

Miss Moonlight A-List Customer

Wow, no one has posted in here in some time.

I am hoping to get some input on Re-Mix's pleated toe style. Wondering if anyone's worn them for a lot of walking, and what kind of comfort level they found? If anyone can give me some info based on their experience, please do. :)

EDIT many weeks later:
    I ended up ordering the Re-Mix Corazon sandal. Beautiful shoe. However, the size was an issue; I'm a 6.5, and ordered the equivalent of a 7, thinking a little big is better than a little small, because one can adjust it with an insole, padding, etc. But the shoe was far too big around my toes, more like I'd ordered a full size up. The middle was too tight- a surprise considering my feet are narrrow. The heel area was too tall for my feet and dug into my malleoli. So back they went, and shipping is just too expensive to keeping trying until I get a pair that fits. Sadly, unless Re-Mix shows up at a vintage style fair and I can actually try them on, I don't think I'll own a pair of their shoes.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  2. I'm in love we these fancy sandals from Royal Vintage - I had to share them with you!

royal-vintage-eve-gold-2-800x800.jpg

St. Louis and AmateisGal like this.