Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dare to Dream: Your "Ultimate" Leather Jacket

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
GtgzEkX.jpg

currently this... as I just called for appointment tomorrow... :)
I'm nervous right now:confused::eek:... I need to pray...
I hope they could source the right green in the right thickness... and hopefully their monitor setting is color calibrated like mine :confused:
black was so easy.

I'd try to find a Pantone color match. I find that 98% of monitors are either not calibrated or done incorrectly :)
Color standards like a Pantone # help a lot!

theundeadkennedy

One of the Regulars
Yeah, they've definitely created an whole new beast with the new model. It has some fans and owners of the previous Thruxtons upset with all the changes, but personally I believe that products should evolve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is a tough call. I would probably go with the Thruxton, but I always thought the Sport Classics were dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally prefer Ducati as a brand, I have an 848 currently and it's an amazing bike. The kicker is the Duc sport classic is 10 years old now and while it's got a great engine etc, it doesn't have any of the modern safety features like ABS and traction control that the new thruxton does.

My real dream bike is for Ducati to realise they were on to a good thing and re release the sport classic but update with the new modern features like triumph have done....that's the real dream....

I love my Ducati but could never really get completely used to it. It's the coolest thing ever to ride but too sporty. For me. I guess I'm just not cut out for it...

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
This one ...
2011-Honda-PCX125d.jpg

OR

this one ...
2011-honda-cbr250rc.jpg

Any heavier of faster, I wouldn't want to contemplate the consequences for me. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana