Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DM Akubra Adventurer

ninman

One of the Regulars
So I've ordered my DM Akubra Adventurer. I was just wondering if anyone can show me any pictures of theirs so I can see how it looks. In particular, if anyone's put a Raiders bash in it, with turn, I'd be interested to see that too.

Thanks a lot guys.

RJR

So I've ordered my DM Akubra Adventurer. I was just wondering if anyone can show me any pictures of theirs so I can see how it looks. In particular, if anyone's put a Raiders bash in it, with turn, I'd be interested to see that too.

Thanks a lot guys.
Hat-Akubra Adventurer.jpg

Here's my Adventurer with center dent but loose pinch.

ninman

One of the Regulars
Nice looking hats. Is it tapered, or is that just the way they've been photographed?

In an interesting development, DM now sells their Adventurer in moonstone. Has anyone here seen one?
I have seen the DM Bushman open crown in Moonstone, similar hat to the Adventurer and almost purchased it as the colour was great. Ended up not pulling the trigger as I could not get passed the grommets on the side but the colour sure was attractive. A light grey but it had lots of light blue tones to it as well.

Obsessed

One of the Regulars
I have seen the DM Bushman open crown in Moonstone, similar hat to the Adventurer and almost purchased it as the colour was great. Ended up not pulling the trigger as I could not get passed the grommets on the side but the colour sure was attractive. A light grey but it had lots of light blue tones to it as well.

Moonstone is a great color. I've been toying with getting a moonstone Fed IV. The DM Adventurer seems to be a bit of a different look as it seems from the photo to have a matching ribbon rather than a black one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ