Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

katiemakeup

Practically Family
I forgot to post my current day crushes! I adore Crispin Glover & John Mayer (hello lips)... I am sure there are more...

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
scotrace said:
Quite so, old sport. Let us entertain our vain fantasties.

I'd have to modify that to, "Let the rest of you entertain your vain fantasies." :D

(see ladies.. Confidence. Chicks dig confidence right? Right? Oh crud, that question wasn't very confident. Quick, think of something witty. Uh, er, dang...)

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Crush?

Well, Duh.

COMOCASARSECONUNMILLONARIO2082_ee.jpg

VargasGirl

One of the Regulars
scotrace said:
Well, Duh.

I love Marylin too, and I'm a girl! I wish I could have her hair. I don't understand it, she normally had dark hair and it had to have been bleached within an inch of it's life, andit still looks silky. Mine has been ravaged and I can't get it to look good no matter what I do. She must have been magic...

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I can see one of the reasons you married your wife Marc.

I can see many similarities in your wife Marc (relating to the photos). Lucky and priviledged man that you are.

Marc Chevalier said:
And here she is (or was, back in 1962 when the song was written): the REAL "Girl from Ipanema".

galeria73.jpg
galeria67.jpg
galeria77.jpg

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
scotrace said:
Well, Duh.

But ... in which movie particularly??? I say: The River of No Return. But maybe that is because I wish I was Robert Mitchum in any movie.

genetierney.jpg

This girl for the me that was born in 1924.

isabelle_adjani.jpg

This girl for the me that was born in 1954.

2006-2-17-eva-green-52759080.jpg

And the new bond girl for the me that was born in 1984.

Polka Dot

A-List Customer
Indeed not, but lately her face has looked a little frozen.

Still gorgeous, though. Her costumes in Bon Voyage were beautiful.

8-1.jpg

Novella

Practically Family
Polka Dot said:
Indeed not, but lately her face has looked a little frozen.

Still gorgeous, though. Her costumes in Bon Voyage were beautiful.

8-1.jpg

Holy cow, I watched that movie (I thought it was good! Costumes were definitely lovely.) but had no idea who the actress was or that she was that old. No kidding she doesn't age!

Scuffy

One of the Regulars
Myrna Loy would have to be my Golden Era crush. It was actually one of her portraits that got me turned on the George Hurrell and his photography a couple years ago. I could stare at his pix of her all day long and never get tired (only ending up with severe eye strain!! lol ).

As for modern day crushes... I dunno. I'd either say Liv Tyler or Jennifer Connelly (especially in Dark City- hubba hubba!). It varies from time to time, but those are the two I think top my list most often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21