Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

Starius

Practically Family
Man alive, Edward, you're the spitting image of Cesar Romero himself.

joker_01.jpg

alexandra said:
Sorry I meant when my boyfriends DON'T think my crushes are good looking!
Alex, it's 'cause our brains are hardwired to be immediately hostile to potential rivals for fair lady's heart--we can no more help the response than you can being cute;), although some of us can control the degree of it and how it's expressed...

Does your type have to be scrawny specifically, or does just pale with Fester Addams eyes work as well?

alexandra

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
Alex, it's 'cause our brains are hardwired to be immediately hostile to potential rivals for fair lady's heart--we can no more help the response than you can being cute;), although some of us can control the degree of it and how it's expressed...

Does your type have to be scrawny specifically, or does just pale with Fester Addams eyes work as well?

You know, I really don't have a type looks wise. That said, I'm not one of those people who pretends that physicality isn't important, because it really and truly is important to be physically attracted to the person you're with.

Personality on the other hand, I most definitely have a type.

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
Naama said:
I'm also one for the anorexic looking boys (I think I never had anything to do with a guy who weighed more then me lol ) but Christian Bale in "The Mechanist" was even too thin for my taste! Scary!!!

Naama

I prefer my men tall and lanky, but I agree with how thin he was in that role, I don't need a Jack Sprat!

heck, I'd take Christian Bale any way though! skinny, buff, a little extra meat lol it's all fine by me, so long as he's still him.

edit: I do have a crush on a real person who's name I won't mention online, but *swoon*, alas :( I'll never have him.

Edward

Bartender
Starius said:
Man alive, Edward, you're the spitting image of Cesar Romero himself.

lol I was more influenced by the comic book look of the Joker, really, but I can see what you mean in that photo - I guess there is a little bit of a resemblence in the make-up.

Pink Dahlia said:
You know I read he refused to shave his mustache so they just put make-up over it. It is, however, pretty noticeable in this pic.

That is completely true. I very much dislike the Adam West era TV show (for a long time until I discovered the comics it prevented me from discoviering just how great, and dark, "proper" Batman is...), but I was particularly annoyed by that tache.... I guess he must have had a lot of control over his own image back then.... can you imagine a TV performer these days getting away with that? Lacking in dedication to the role, IMO! :rolleyes:

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
i used to have a huge crush on old best friends older brother. I'm out drinking with my brother and the old crush right now and wow!! *swoon*

he's so cute, he's sitting across from me and doesn't know I'm posting this from my phone. lol wish I had some courage thid liquid aint helping!

LuketheLurker

Familiar Face
ShesSoVaVaVoom said:
i used to have a huge crush on old best friends older brother. I'm out drinking with my brother and the old crush right now and wow!! *swoon*

he's so cute, he's sitting across from me and doesn't know I'm posting this from my phone. lol wish I had some courage thid liquid aint helping!

Go for it VaVaVoom! What do you have to lose? I know I am gonna go for broke with a new crush I got. If I can do it so can you. I am a horribely shy. At least you know the fella. I got a crush on a girl that works as a cashier at the local grocery store that I frequent that is just divine. She is a very cute little blond thing that has great customer skills. She is so very polite and she has the prettiest smile I ’ve ever seen. I am a sucker for a pretty smile. We had this weird awkward eye contact moment the other day that was quite interesting. I'm gonna step up and ask her out the next time I see her but I am afraid that she will say no because she thinks I am a lush, as every time I go through her line I have the evening tipple amongst my purchases :eek: . We'll see what happens. It may be interesting.

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
LuketheLurker said:
Go for it VaVaVoom! What do you have to lose? I know I am gonna go for broke with a new crush I got. If I can do it so can you. I am a horribely shy. At least you know the fella. I got a crush on a girl that works as a cashier at the local grocery store that I frequent that is just divine. She is a very cute little blond thing that has great customer skills. She is so very polite and she has the prettiest smile I ’ve ever seen. I am a sucker for a pretty smile. We had this weird awkward eye contact moment the other day that was quite interesting. I'm gonna step up and ask her out the next time I see her but I am afraid that she will say no because she thinks I am a lush, as every time I go through her line I have the evening tipple amongst my purchases :eek: . We'll see what happens. It may be interesting.

oh go for it!! I would have flirted a bit more, but we kept bumping into old friends, saw someone I knew as a kid and WOW he grew up quite nicely, lucky me he's the bartender!! lol plus I was getting free drinks from this man at the bar so I was being polite and making conversation with him. next time I will give it a shot though, hard to find a single guy around 30 with no kids these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points