Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Aaaaaaaannndddd... I just did something stupid.
This pulled a trigger on me. For $75 I could not let it go!
25seller01.jpg

25seller02.jpg

25seller03.jpg

25seller04.jpg
Great catch! The Veach family started in business in Missouri & made boots also.

Yes....if you are okay with the narrower brim the hat is a good one. A decent price especially with a hat box in good shape
Someone scored a decent deal on a Borsa

Bugleboy10

New in Town
Yes....if you are okay with the narrower brim the hat is a good one. A decent price especially with a hat box in good shape
Someone scored a decent deal on a Borsa
Yeah, I have narrow shoulders and am convinced I look silly with anything over 2 1/4". The seller responded to my question with a ruler showing 2" on the brim and 4.5" crown height, but I forgot to go back and bid. I'll have to keep looking for my first "vintage" purchase.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I can't believe no one bid against me on this Borslino. Maybe it's the size at 7-1/8? I bought it for my daughter and all it needed was a good brushing. There was a light coat of dust on it and it came right off. And it came with the box! I almost shed a tear when I opened it up. I can't wait to give it to my little girl tomorrow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-50s-Brown-BORSALINO-ALESSANDRIA-FEDORA-HAT-7-1-8-ITALY-ORIGINAL-BOX-/252535382487?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&nma=true&si=BRl5nZgZi7SKTzcYLwD6gumU%2Fjo%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

At $45 how could I not bid???? It even has a wind trolley on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points