Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Jeremiah

A-List Customer
whats wrong with it ?
I guess I am not used to the way a snap brim looks so there is like a hump on top of brim rather than it being flat and slanted. So I was just checking to see if this was normal. Probably doing a rotted job explaining my meaning.
The felt on this is not stiff yet it holds its shape like a champ. I could crush it like a DP but I won't.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
If you insist on insulting me then here

image.jpg
Oh, man, I saw that one, too... I didn't bid because I thought I had enough brown hats... LOL, I'm so glad you got it!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I guess I am not used to the way a snap brim looks so there is like a hump on top of brim rather than it being flat and slanted. So I was just checking to see if this was normal. Probably doing a rotted job explaining my meaning.
The felt on this is not stiff yet it holds its shape like a champ. I could crush it like a DP but I won't.
I kno what u mean. I dont like the "hump" either. Its the "cup" or depth of the flange. Some of my hats do it. A little is ok but too much bothers me.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I picked this up on ebay, a Penney's Marathon in decent, wearable condition. Not so good with the pics. Mrs FedOregon took these with her phone. It was really dusty when I got it and the previous owner either over-bashed it big time or it got smashed under something. Anyway, I brushed it off and changed the bash to a moderate center dent and added a front pinch with side dents. I've worn it to work and around the house. Nice hat for cheap, imo.

i-PgmVqCR-L.jpg

i-nwQwvKG-L.jpg

Thanks, I like the super dark brown felt. The ribbon/bow/binding are kind of a gun steel/grey color but - depending on the light - the brim binding changes to almost brown/charcoal and matches the felt more.
My Cav stingy is that rich dark brown color. I really like this hat. Wind trolley needed in Oregon tomorrow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk