Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Jeremiah

A-List Customer
Just won this. Sellers photos.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
just a brush some steam and a crafty hand I would say will bring it right to life
I would say so, too. I'm always surprised how much can be done with just a brush. I got my daughter a vintage Borsalino with the original box for cheap. All I could figure is other people saw how filthy it looked and didn't bid. I guessed it was only dust and I was right. 20 minutes with a hat brush and the thing is nearly pristine.

Jeremiah

A-List Customer
Yeah. This one was a 7 so just a tad larger than my snug fit I like but I figured a piece of felt behind the sweat will do just that and I would not be surprised if the sweat had shrunk up a bit anyway.

Thanks everyone for the tips and comments.

The search engine is your friend. No matter what problems this hat shows up with, there is a thread within these walls that will cover it. It works better to search the Lounge through the Google-monster. Nice find, I spend all my time here in awe of wonderful hats floating by, just out of my reach!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112