Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Here is another I just scored and am waiting on......anybody know anything about this brand and who made it.......not sure of a date either.....by style, I would say lare 50's early 60's??
Chears,
M
s-l1600 (45).jpg s-l1600 (46).jpg s-l1600 (44).jpg s-l1600 (42).jpg

Here is another I just scored and am waiting on......anybody know anything about this brand and who made it.......not sure of a date either.....by style, I would say lare 50's early 60's??
Chears,
M
View attachment 67983 View attachment 67984 View attachment 67985 View attachment 67986
Well, this hat did not yeald any more clues......mainly becasue I am afraid to look behind the sweat as it is unreeded.......
So I guess it will remain a mystery, at least as long as I own it......
M

Well, here is a later vintage (late 50's early 60's?) Whippet clone by Adam Hats. Looks to be pristine, and in gray/green too!!
Nice size 7 3/8 (still will not fit my pumpkin, or this would be coming to my house)........
Hope some one here finds it a good home........

Cheers,
M
Ps looking at it again, I see it is not a "buy it now".......so I feel better.....if it WERE my size it probebly would NOT be coming to my house............they (great hats in my size) have been bringing the BIG bucks lately......:(:eek:o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here is a later vintage (late 50's early 60's?) Whippet clone by Adam Hats. Looks to be pristine, and in gray/green too!!
Nice size 7 3/8 (still will not fit my pumpkin, or this would be coming to my house)........
Hope some one here finds it a good home........

Cheers,
M
Ps looking at it again, I see it is not a "buy it now".......so I feel better.....if it WERE my size it probebly would NOT be coming to my house............they (great hats in my size) have been bringing the BIG bucks lately......:(:eek:o_O

M, there is no hard and fast rule here but it is generally agreed upon that no active eBay listings will be posted on this site except for those that first appear in the classifieds section of TFL. Especially those in my 7 3/8 size.

Last edited by a moderator:
M, there is no hard and fast rule here but it is generally agreed upon that no active eBay listings will be posted on this site except for those that first appear in the classifieds section of TFL. Especially those in my 7 3/8 size.
Actually a peek at the first posting in this thread does say that live auctions may be listed.....especially those of interest to many on the Lounge.
Not sure of the size thing though............;)
Cheers,
M

Actually a peek at the first posting in this thread does say that live auctions may be listed.....especially those of interest to many on the Lounge.
Not sure of the size thing though............;)
Cheers,
M

As I said, "no hard and fast rule" just a common sense one. The size thing was just thrown in for humor.

Greg

As I know some of you can't resist cruising ebay for hats, I thought an ongoing thread where we can brag about a great deal, complain about skyrocketing prices or pointing out a rarity that was, sadly, not in your size but might be of interest to others

**Fedora Lounge policy now permits the linking of active ebay auctions.**

I'll kick things off with this lovely Smith's store label brown open crown that I was just outbid on:

d919_1.JPG

The same seller had this Lee Adventure:

lee2.jpg
The whole reason for this thread.....Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes &&&&&&&&&& ITEMS OF INTEREST!!
Good hunting......
M

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points