Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for posting that - I didn't see it. Wish I could get a more definitive read on the LOTXXXX number. Def legit.
You're welcome. Does this help?
$_3-2-1.jpg

Last edited:

DanO

One of the Regulars
Revolver boxes command at least $100 - $125 if the box is for a gun in the 60's - 80's... basically anything before the plastic boxes came out. And if the box is for an older Ruger "flat top" the price easily goes up to, and above, double that... collecting is an interesting field of endeavor.
+1 Fed still looking for a box for my 1957 Ruger Blackhawk flat(at a reasonable price)

Hey Fruno...a couple of Daltons in that collection...:D

I hope the "health reasons" cited for the sale don't include scalp scabies or anything fungus-related.

I see. All a size too small, but I'm OK with trying to ease them out a bit to fit me, I've done it before. However, not in the market to put that kind of cash into a bunch of hats. Too bad he's not selling them individually.

makitright

One of the Regulars
Hey Fruno...a couple of Daltons in that collection...:D

I hope the "health reasons" cited for the sale don't include scalp scabies or anything fungus-related.

Human compassion/sensitivity not on the top of the comment list on that one huh. With the upper age range of probably a good number of TFL members I would think that this situation will become more frequent as the years go by.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points