Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELC SHOW IN LONDON STARTING 17th of NOV. Who is going?

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Who is going to the ELC sales show in London?
Sorry, Pop-up show already starts at 15th of Nov.

Last edited:

s4rmark

One of the Regulars
I will be "popping" in and hope to purchase either an anj-4 or an early Irvin , leaning towards the anj-4 at this moment.

Dirtbagdiver

New in Town
I'm going on the 19th.... want to see the sample of the Poughkeepsie Anj-4... might treat myself to something else if I don't think it's worth the wait!

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Opens at 10am by the way, not stated on website so walked around the area for a bit as I was early.

Just got back, first time I have seen anything in the flesh from them for years. Some great stuff, not all the sizes but you can of course order but nice to see his new offerings even if you are not an Eastman fan.
My advise GO if you are local, 10 mins walk from Liverpool St Station. Take an armour plated wallet though.
Spend a day in Brick Lane, lots of vintage clothing stores in the area if thats your thing and lots of new shops etc selling your favourite makers items.
Oh yes, the 'Worlds Best Curry' is advertised nearly every other shop.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
I'm going on the 19th.... want to see the sample of the Poughkeepsie Anj-4... might treat myself to something else if I don't think it's worth the wait!
Shop quite busy so didn't ask as I was not buying but is that the jacket with the triangle oxy clip patch on it? A nice detail for an original but of no practical value for everyday use. I had an original of this jacket years ago but started to split so sold on before it was worthless, Now I do wonder if Garry ended up with it as a pattern.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112