Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineer Boots, Harness Boots...

belopsky

A-List Customer
What jeans does everyone wear w their boots? I find that those jeans that look good w loafers dont work w engineer boots (too small hem opening..)

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What jeans does everyone wear w their boots? I find that those jeans that look good w loafers dont work w engineer boots (too small hem opening..)
That's always been a problem with engineers. I'm finding that the Gustin straight jeans work as well as anything. There's always boot jeans, but I've never been crazy about them.

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
So nice! Breton look away. :) Wesco veg tan with Dr Sole, John Lofgren wide buckle on wide straps.
wesco veg john lofgren buckle wide strap.jpg

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
Very nice! I didn't realise they could do engineers out of the veg tan? I was to.d it was too thick? Where did you get them from?
I found them on a Wesco veg tan google search. They were a Japanese custom build ordered thru @classic_works.

Hubba hubba! Those on Dr Soles' bench?
Not sure who's bench but fairly sure Wesco's bench will have a pair of veg tanned Western toe harness boots in about 10 weeks. I can't help myself and I know you won't help me.....................

Edward

Bartender

Same ones I wear with all my other footwear - 30s cut, wide legs, high waist.

That's always been a problem with engineers. I'm finding that the Gustin straight jeans work as well as anything. There's always boot jeans, but I've never been crazy about them.

Bootcut? Meh. They're not "bootcut", they're stealth flares.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I think so too. I didn't realise that the Balmoral Boot was coming out too. I'm conflicted but I reckon it's the Hump boot for me this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points