Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everyday Bags

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I have the WAC bag as well. It will definitely hold everything you need. I carry my Blackberry, wallet, multiple cosmetic items including at least 1 large vintage compact, comb, mints, sometimes my husband's cigar case, and still have room left over. I always wear mine with the strap on, military style across the body. I find that mine hangs a little odd if I just wear it on my shoulder, especially if it is full of stuff.

I also have the reproduction Army Nurse Corps bag. Real similar to the WAC bag, except it is rectangular and slightly more roomy. Both are sturdy, well-made bags that will last for years.

Thank you fortworthgal for your review! :) It sounds like a wonderful bag. I think the WAC bag would be better for my needs (no chance to overstuff!). I am asking for one as a gift this holiday season.

Lillie Librarie

New in Town
My new everyday bag, my man likes it because the braided straps makes him think of bullwhip....IJ nerd :p

IMG_8897.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto