Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Exceptional Gibson & Barnes Mark 31 A-2 Jacket Size 42R

polocoat

One of the Regulars
Gibson and Barnes Type A-2 Mark 31 in russet brown goatskin in great condition. No rips, tears, or holes. Comes from a smoke and pet free home; no musty oders. It's been in my closet and not being used so, it's time to sell it on to someone who would appreciate a high quality A-2 military jacket made to WWII AAF specifications. The Mark 31 is made from large, grade-A vegetable-tanned goatskin that has been drum-dyed and pigmented the beautiful original Air Corps russet brown color. It is then lightly glazed. A-2s made from these hides have the same rich
IMG_1575.jpg
IMG_1574.jpg
IMG_1574.jpg
IMG_1576.JPG
IMG_1590.JPG
IMG_1575.jpg IMG_1574.jpg IMG_1576.JPG IMG_1590.JPG IMG_1589.JPG IMG_1592.JPG IMG_1594.JPG , warm look as the original goatskin jackets. Gibson & Barnes have meticulously reproduced the original russet brown silk lining for the Mark 31. There is an outstanding You Tube video that explains, in-depth, the unique and expensive construction of this jacket. Current retail is $738.00.
Go to You Tube, "Mark 31 Leather Jacket A-2" to see this video. Here are the approximate measurements:

Chest (armpit to armpit across the front) 23"
Shoulders (Shoulder tip to shoulder tip across the back) 19"
Sleeves (Shoulder to end of knit sleeves)26"
Length (Fro bottom of back collar to the end of the knits on the hem) 26"

I would like $250.00 and we'll split shipping. PayPal please.

Lars Jacobson

New in Town
Gibson and Barnes Type A-2 Mark 31 in russet brown goatskin in great condition. No rips, tears, or holes. Comes from a smoke and pet free home; no musty oders. It's been in my closet and not being used so, it's time to sell it on to someone who would appreciate a high quality A-2 military jacket made to WWII AAF specifications. The Mark 31 is made from large, grade-A vegetable-tanned goatskin that has been drum-dyed and pigmented the beautiful original Air Corps russet brown color. It is then lightly glazed. A-2s made from these hides have the same rich View attachment 96776 View attachment 96778 View attachment 96778 View attachment 96779 View attachment 96780 View attachment 96776 View attachment 96778 View attachment 96779 View attachment 96780 View attachment 96781 View attachment 96782 View attachment 96785 , warm look as the original goatskin jackets. Gibson & Barnes have meticulously reproduced the original russet brown silk lining for the Mark 31. There is an outstanding You Tube video that explains, in-depth, the unique and expensive construction of this jacket. Current retail is $738.00.
Go to You Tube, "Mark 31 Leather Jacket A-2" to see this video. Here are the approximate measurements:

Chest (armpit to armpit across the front) 23"
Shoulders (Shoulder tip to shoulder tip across the back) 19"
Sleeves (Shoulder to end of knit sleeves)26"
Length (Fro bottom of back collar to the end of the knits on the hem) 26"

I would like $250.00 and we'll split shipping. PayPal please.
I'm probably way too late, but is this jacket still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider