Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Famous People in Flight Jackets

Justhandguns

Practically Family
So, wonder where Liam's MacArthur A2 was 'TAKEN' this time?

Justhandguns

Practically Family
Well, ok, another one here. Our beloved Harry Potter is now undercover FBI with his MA-1 this time. Not that we want to associate this with skinheads anymore...... Movie-wise, might be a good one.

theundeadkennedy

One of the Regulars
No problem. And yeah, it's pretty slim fitting. I have my black in a large, but if would have picked up a navy one I may have sized up to an XL. The forearms are very snug if I'm wearing a thin sweater underneath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theundeadkennedy

One of the Regulars
Alain Delon. I like him more than Bradley Cooper, but I would never say he is or was more famous. He was in some good movies though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Not a criticism, but, could you identify these celebrities so some of us can look them up? A while back you did just that and I looked the man up, turned out he was a very accomplished young man! This guy may be the same? I'm not stuck in the mud, I am open to new experiences in my life! Thanks.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, I don't recognise most of those under 50. I stopped going to the movies many years ago but I see the odd thing on Netflix.

Brettafett

One Too Many
I just watched The Thousand Plane Raid for the first time, actually enjoyed it. Not unlike 12 O'cock High, but in colour.
Fantastic original A-2 jackets. So this is Christopher George as Col Greg Brandon.
Looks like a Roughwear... Any opinions.

1000 plane raid 3.png
1000 plane raid 2.jpg

1000 plane raid 1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points