• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Fedora Lounge Club Tie

Discussion in 'Merchants' started by Indy Magnoli, Jun 21, 2010.

1. That is sweet!!!

2. Chainsaw

Chainsaw Suspended

Cool! The first one is more proper,but my Mcdonalds drive thru taste craves the second one.

3. SGT Rocket

SGT Rocket Practically Family

cool!

Totally cool. This is the first I've seen of them. I'm going to have to invest in a new tie, after the weekend!

4. Those are some rad ties, I am probably gonna get one soon. been awhile since I have been to an event...Matt and I were talking about it and it would be awesome if people actually would wear them to events.

5. Very nice, Indy!

(Petition for bow ties, now?)

6. awesome. great Christmas presents for the FLers.

7. Woland

Woland One of the Regulars

Neat!
    A bow-tie option would be grand though...

8. Are they still available?

9. So I ordered one and am patiently waiting the mail from NZ.

10. And it arrived today and it is gorgeous. The tie with my black suit, a white shirt, a gold pocket square . . . I simply must get a steel grey fedora!

11. LoveMyHats2

LoveMyHats2 I'll Lock Up

Are these still available?

12. Thank you, you've just reminded me, I've been meaning to get one for ages! I especially like the striped version.

Cheers,

Danny O

13. LoveMyHats2

LoveMyHats2 I'll Lock Up

14. LoveMyHats2

LoveMyHats2 I'll Lock Up

Actually the site selling the ties has some great looking clothing...man I am gonna shop till I drop there!

15. I know what you mean. I've only bought one of the ties so far. Not a FL tie, but a tie nonetheless.

16. Thought I'd give this a bump as we still have some of these left. Once they are sold out, we won't be making any more, so get them while you can.