Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Theme Song

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I know you are here ... and you know who you are

I had an idea after reading something Tim posted in the Alley Kat thread

I think it would be awesome to produce a long distance FL track .... sort of a Fedora Lounge "theme song" if you will

anyone with any sort of recording software can participate ... which pretty much every musician on the planet has in some form nowadays

we can discuss here the style we wish ... whatever you guys feel comfortable playing over ... then I'll record the drum track and send it off to the next guy willing to throw some magic on top of it

we will continue that process until someone has the huevos to throw some vocals on top

could be a lot of fun and really bring this community even closer than it already is

lots of country and blues fans here ... maybe we could do something in that style ?

I'm down for whatever

also maybe you can film yourself on your phone or whatever while recording and I can eventually edit a video together over the tune

could be a lot of fun and live on here for all time

who's down ?

@bowlerman @Bird Lives @Rogera @Wesslyn @Gabe Long @etc etc etc

Last edited:

I think it would be awesome to produce a long distance FL track .... sort of a Fedora Lounge "theme song" if you will

anyone with any sort of recording software can participate ... which pretty much every musician on the planet has in some form nowadays

we can discuss here the style we wish ... whatever you guys feel comfortable playing over ... then I'll record the drum track and send it off to the next guy willing to throw some magic on top of it

we will continue that process until someone has the huevos to throw some vocals on top

could be a lot of fun and really bring this community even closer than it already is

lots of country and blues fans here ... maybe we could do something in that style ?

I'm down for whatever

also maybe you can film yourself on your phone or whatever while recording and I can eventually edit a video together over the tune

who's down ?

Fantastic idea and I can't wait for the result. Go get 'em guys!!

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Scooterz

Practically Family

I'm down for whatever

who's down ?

I would love to get a drum track to try. I have not recorded anything in a few years so I might not come up with anything great but it would be fun. I used some Mic Fleetwood loops and made a CD a while back. If I didn't start with a drum track I could never get the timing right to add them later. You could wind up with multiple songs off one drum track.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
There are so many well hatted, cool cats here. Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits is my thought for a theme song.

I've got zero chops to play any sax, maybe a recorder? Ha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider