Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

Amos f h

Familiar Face
6ae6acff9e6f84b74eb9ad8b9123807f.jpg

My hat and jacket at the airport lounge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry here is the picture
261c0bbdd11c003ed47cf07f99d248f0.jpg

Looking great, Amos! Super Stetson, man!! And, though the Stetson looks right at home, this is one time when you could appropriately wear a Tyrolean hat, if you wanted to... ;)
Send more pics if/when you can, please. My son was there skiing with his buddies last week. Breathtaking!!

Out walking fences at the farm to see if the Forest Service was marking trees for cutting on their side of the line (there was one spot that they were over on us --- I'll have to make some calls). You can see that it's been a few years since the fence was maintained on the top of this hill. Past my wife's hat you can see the green roof of the house down in the valley.

2c662a0483d4c8b3db6407075a3b2b5b.jpg

da7c48cbb9361fe67a0873c9251903c5.jpg

Out walking fences at the farm to see if the Forest Service was marking trees for cutting on their side of the line (there was one spot that they were over on us --- I'll have to make some calls). You can see that it's been a few years since the fence was maintained on the top of this hill. Past my wife's hat you can see the green roof of the house down in the valley.

]

Nice shot of the valley.

Gotta keep them G-men in line, Bob. And watch out for the revenooers, too!

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

My eye went to the hat. Oh, now I see a house down there. More details about her hat please, I am constantly trying to convince my wife she needs one. I show her all women's hats that pop up here.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
My wife likes her hats as is as well .... she can never understand why I fuss with steam and creases.
She picks hers up and throws it on in any old shape it happens to be in and always looks fantastic.... I'm a bit envious of her carefree style sometimes

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My eye went to the hat. Oh, now I see a house down there. More details about her hat please, I am constantly trying to convince my wife she needs one. I show her all women's hats that pop up here.
My wife's up in NJ at her mother's right now, so I just sent her the "Colette Beret" in red from JJ's Hats for a Valentine's present. I've had the same problem with my wife, so I'm hoping this one takes. LOL.

My wife looks better in all of my hats than I do, but I've yet to convince her to get some of her own. She says my hats remind her of the hats her dad wore when she was a wee lass and are therefore too "masculine", and she thinks womens' hats are hideous. It's an uphill battle to be sure, but maybe the right hat will come along some day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112