Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale: Eastman A2, size 42

senjorlossi

Familiar Face
Hello Jacket Lovers,

this is my second Eastman A2 that I am offering now here on the Lounge. This one has been in my posession for more than 20 years now, but somehow I am feeling that it is time to make some room in my drawer for some new stuff. :)

Here we go:

komp_A2-14.jpg

As mentioned above, this is a "standard" Eastman A2, Size 42 in Seal Horsehide. Over the years it has developed a beautiful wear pattern. There are some spots with increased wear, mostly on both sleeves. The inner lining is worn out along the collar and partly on the inside of the sleeves where the cuffs are attached. Apart from that it is completely undamaged. Both cuffs are quite severly worn out. The knitted waistband has two areas of increased wear (on the back and on the right front near the zip, but is otherways ok. The jacket has been idividualized with a leather nametag. On the epaulettes there are small holes from rank insignia pins which had been attached before.

Please refer to the pictures below for a better idea of the jacket. I did my best to include all important parts and spots. The measurements should be self-explanatory. They have been taken exactly where shown in the picture. Please feel free to ask me if you Need any more Information or pictures of any parts of the jacket!

Please contact me via the forum or PM if you are interested in the jacket. A trade for an Eastman Luftwaffe / "Ostmann" jacket or a Aero A2 (most probably in 42, but depending on the individual dimensons of the jacket) would also be an option for me.

Here are some more pictures:

Dimensions:
Jacke Masse.jpg

Backside.
komp_A2-2.jpg

Label and size.
komp_A2-4.jpg

Wear on the inner lining near the collar.
komp_A2-3.jpg

Right front Panel.
komp_A2-5.jpg

Left front panel with nametag.
komp_A2-6.jpg

Right cuff.
komp_A2-7.jpg

Left cuff.
komp_A2-8.jpg

Waistband on the back of the jacket.
komp_A2-9.jpg

Tommy-VF51

A-List Customer
This is one of the best listings I've seen in classifieds!! So much detail, its great.

I'm gutted I missed out, any problems with the sale, if it doesn't work out for the buyer please let me know since this is the perfect size for me!

senjorlossi

Familiar Face
Thanks a lot, Tommy.

I am sorry that you are late, but the jacket is already on it´s way to it´s new owner.

Anyways thank you for your interest in the jacket. I´m sure you will find another one sooner or later.:)

Best regards,
Stefan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points