Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale Good Wear Ventura jacket

stephenc2032

One of the Regulars
For sale is a Good Wear Ventura jacket in goatskin (size 42).

Original 40's Talon zipper and 1940's talon ball chest zipper along with beautiful Tartan wool lining and pleated back detail.

Selling for £600 via paypal (excluding any fees generated which are to be absorbed by purchaser). No returns.

Measurements as follows:

Chest 22'
Arm 24.75'
Shoulder 18.75'
Back length 23' (from base of collar to upper central point of curved hem)

Thanks for looking!

If it fits you, you'd be nuts. But I know there are other circumstances that make us do such things. Just saying, I've got some regrets myself, and I'd hate to see that beauty go if you can wear it!

Reactions: A-1

stephenc2032

One of the Regulars
Yes, I'm 5'10' and it fits me perfectly. That measurement is reflective of the uppermost curve point so can be misleading if compared to other jacket designs whereby you might ordinarily look for an additional 2 inches.

willyto

One Too Many
Measurements tell me that this would fit a 40 chest too. What chest measurement do you have?

I know it's on hold for now but...

I've been looking for a goatskin jacket for a while noe.

Measurements tell me that this would fit a 40 chest too. What chest measurement do you have?

I know it's on hold for now but...

I've been looking for a goatskin jacket for a while noe.
Well played. If it were a 48, I'd likely be less gracious and have either bought it first-day, or would be trying to get him to sell after you other guys got him to change his mind ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana