Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: PEGASUS LEATHER LUFTWAFFE DOPPELREIHIGER FQHH BLACK, 42

Windstorm81

One of the Regulars
Hey guys;

Up for grabs is my beloved Pegasus Black FQHH Luftwaffe Doppelreihiger jacket which I feel unfortunately is a bit short for my taste now. It's only a year old and still has quite a bit of breaking in to do. The grain on this horsehide is just phenomenal. No scratches, no abuses, in excellent mint condition including the lining. From a Non-smoking, clean household. As per Pegasus website,

Leather:
- Full Grain FQHH
- Combination tanned
- Aniline dyed
- ~ 1.4mm thick.
- Leather Buttons

Lining:
- The original cotton lining was custom changed by a Professional leather tailor to a warmer, thicker Fleece lining both in the body and sleeves to allow it to serve well as a good winter jacket. See pics. The extra buttons seen on the third picture on the body liner were put in to allow for an extra removable vest liner (that idea wasn't too practical). These buttons can be easily removed.

More details of this jacket can be found on the original maker's website at:

http://www.pegasusjackets.com/hj-marseille-db-luftwaffe.php

Measurements:

Size: 42
Pit to Pit: 21.5 inches
Shoulder to Shoulder: 19.5 inches
Back: 25 inches
Sleeves: 26 inches
Optimized-20150829_161243.jpg
Optimized-20150829_161327.jpg
Optimized-20150829_161403.jpg

I paid $1100 (USD) when purchased new a year ago

Price Now: $ 510 including shipping to Canada and U.S. I can ship outside North America for an extra $15.

RapidReaper

Familiar Face
Didn't know of these guys before and now after checking their site I'm going to have to order one of their cafe racer jackets. Another vacation is postponed. Thanks a lot pal.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
How much of a size difference did the new lining make?

Is the original lining still in the jacket?

What is the circumference of this jacket at the pit level? Measure it on if you can with a loose tape.
I trust you, but I don't trust pit to pit X 2.

Thanks, T

Lohan2b

New in Town
Just came upon this thread browsing. I know it's a long time ago, but I"m interested if you never sold the jacket. -M

Doylum

New in Town
Also came across this thread. Do you still have the jacket? Still for sale? Longshot, I know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto