Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Vintage Grey Stetson Casual 7 1/8 - $120+shipping

Roan

One of the Regulars
Hello all,
This is an old Stetson Casual fedora in size 7 1/8. Absolutely nothing wrong with the hat, I've just had it a while and it's not my size (7 1/4) so, I figured I'd sell it off for some extra cash. It's a beautiful heather grey, in a nice soft, somewhat fuzzy finish (definitely a winter weight felt), has a rather unique felt "ribbon", and some interesting circular stitching all around the brim, as well as a nice blue liner. All in all, it's a great hat, and I might not sell it if it me and were my size. I believe the hat dates to the 1950's as I remember seeing a vintage Stetson ad for this exact style of hat here on the lounge a few years ago. Anyhow, I'm asking $120 plus the cost of shipping. But, that's negotiable.

Thanks for looking! Specs and pictures are below.

2 3/4in brim
Crown is approx. 4 1/2in at the front as creased and about 3 3/4in in the back. Open crown height is 5 3/4in.
Has a 1in felt "ribbon"
The sweatband is still nice and supple, not dried out or cracked. Measures 1 3/4in wide

DSCN0472.jpg

DSCN0471.jpg

DSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0469.jpg

DSCN0474.jpg

DSCN0473.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana