Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For the Glamourous Vintage Photographer

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Hey gals (and guys)
I ran across this and couldn't help but post. It's a vintage camera that was made for ladies as it has a compact and lisptick included in the body! Quite pricey, but fun to know it exists:
On Ebay

MissQueenie

Practically Family
Oooh! It's darling!

My cell phone has a mirror on it that I have occasionally used as a compact mirror -- it's funny to think someday young people might be clamoring to have such a mundane and rather silly item!

Dahlia

Familiar Face
That's amazing! I would never think to combine a camera, mirror, and lipstick holder, but I guess it would make sense... if you're going to be in the picture!

If a camera company decided to do that with a modern digital camera, something tells me it wouldn't be a big hit. :p

Angelicious

One of the Regulars
jitterbugdoll said:
I say, a girl's always got to have her lipstick and powder--might as well find creative places to stash these items!
I'll have to hunt the library and see if I can find a picture I saw a while back of a chunky vintage gold bracelet that had 2 or 3 compartments for lipstick, maybe perfume and powder. I don't recall when it dated from exactly; may have been as early as the 20s, could have been as late as the 60s.

Gosh, that was vague... :p I'm doing well today!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana