Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forbidden items in my home...

Dirk Wainscotting

A-List Customer
-tapioca. It's like pudding... but with rice. Who ruins pudding with rice?

Tapioca is starch from a cassava.

Bartender Edit

Please be reminded of the rules of the house: political discussion is not permitted on the Lounge.

Culinary discussion is, of course, fine and dandy - and much more civilised. ;)

Poster Edit (to bartender)

I was not the originator,merely answering a post.

Last edited:

BlueTrain

Call Me a Cab
I must live in one of the most unrestricted homes of anyone here. There is apparently nothing that either my wife or I really forbid of things that we are interested in. We just stay out of one another's way and live and let live. Our tastes, food excepted, are quite different. I can listen to central European folk harmonika, accordion and zither music for hours (and do) but she can't stand it. I have this thing about girls from Slovenia playing harmonikas. But my wife, on the other hand, likes British TV and watches it all the time. I actually find some of it interesting in spite of not being able to understand the dialogue very well, only I don't really have the time.

We have had cats for years but I sure hope my wife doesn't take a notion to get a dog. I really don't like having a dog.

My wife's grandmother's grandfather was adjutant general of the Confederate army, so we have our more than our share of confederate memorabilia, including bonds. They may be worthless now but just in case, we're hanging onto them and the cash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112