Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE - Guide Master Wolf Horsehide Jacket - Restoration Candidate

ksozay

One Too Many
Hello!

I've got an old Guide Master Wolf Horsehide Jacket in wearable condition that I've been meaning to restore but haven't found the time. It's a 40-42 with original belt and liner.

The leather is in good shape for age. The main zip works fine. Liner needs some repairs, leather has a hole underarm pit that was temp patched at some point but easy to remove. A few pocket zippers missing their pull and some small fraying on the end of a sleeve but overall, it's in really great shape for restoration project.

If someone wants to pay for shipping anywhere in the US, I will box it out and send it over.

I've got pictures, just waiting to update once I've scaled to the right size. So will update shortly.

First contact takes it.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Thank you sir! Really appreciate it and the kind words as well. I'm learning a lot here, especially with regard to vintage products. I've not had a lot of experance with the vintage finds. Looking forward to checking it out.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ Thanks! It's not the Aero Sheene from Tampa (and still noting from the airport there, been back in touch about every other day). We'll see how it all works out and yes I'll do some before/after and fit photos when it arrives. Should be cool!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Teach me to sleep in!!
Good grab Aero.
Ditto on the shouda-wouda pics.
Nice give ksozay.
Be well. Bowen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ