Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Friends of the good old leather-belts!

Sheepdog149

Practically Family
Thanks, it's a custom made 2" wide belt (5mm thick oak bark tanned English bridle)
b5c2f817adfab73a1d361a0eafe5d054.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pdawg

One of the Regulars
Yes sir - get-a-hold of Stephen, of "YARNHIDE," via the ETSY website...Tell him you saw Rolo's 2" wide oak bark bridle belt. He's a great guy.

Oak bark belts are super nice and break in easily. This also must be from jf bakers. And the creased edges and keeper are super nice. I mostly have 1.5" width. How do you find the 2" width?

Sheepdog149

Practically Family
Oak bark belts are super nice and break in easily. This also must be from jf bakers. And the creased edges and keeper are super nice. I mostly have 1.5" width. How do you find the 2" width?
Stephen is based out of Cardif, UK. I'm guessing he sources his leather from a local tannery. I wear a lot of selvedge denim jeans & boots, and thus I fancy rugged, free-spirited leather belts. 2.00-inch wide belts are my favorite.

Cocker

Practically Family
His belts look really great, I may be tempted too if there's any way to get them at 2 inches!

Edit: Nevermind, found the 2 inches!

Last edited:

RogerT

New in Town
Hello, my first post here (I think)....I love nice leather boots, leather jackets and leather belts that are good looking because of the quality of leather and workmanship. I add that my belts must be functional because I carry concealed sometimes and saggy, wimpy belts don't work. I have two belts from http://www.zachsgunbelts.com/ that I've worn exclusively for the last ten years and just ordered another. I have one in Vinegaroon with black and royal blue stitching with double holes and one in saddle tan with single holes and black and royal blue stitching. The one I just ordered will be vinegaroon with single holes and dull white and royal blue stitching. I've had a lot of belts but now I wear Zach's belts for everything, dress, casual, hunting, carrying........I guess if they were a boot they'd be a Wesco, White or Redwing Heritage. Roger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui