Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Flathead Delraiser horsehide moto jacket 44 (very nice!)

lina

Practically Family
I've decided to put this one up for sale. It's a beauty. Shinki horsehide, very high quality Japanese made jacket. (It has probably the nicest lining I've ever seen..) I will post below the description by Self Edge, who sells this jacket, as well as pics of me wearing it. I am 6' and about 180 lbs. I take a 42 in most Aeros, and this 44 fits me pretty well, with a little extra room. The jacket goes new for (oof) $2200... Yes, crazy indeed, so get it here for $1500.

Measurements:
Pit-to-Pit 22.5"
Sh-to-Sh 19.5"
Sleeve 25"
Length 25.5"

For more pics and info you can look the jacket up on the Self Edge site. Thanks!

PB052883_zpsv5v08sz0.jpg
PB052887_zpsrwspsohw.jpg
PB052886_zpsjb5f7loa.jpg
PB052885_zpske5xj9zb.jpg

We feel that the ultimate version of a classic "D Pocket" horsehide jacket is produced by Flat Head. From the Shinki horsehide to the perfect fit to the way this leather ages over time; they've put everything into this jacket.

Flat Head's "Delraiser" jacket is produced once a year and is made specifically for us. Our version is a slightly toned down version from the original design as we've removed the belt, belt loops, and epaulets for a more minimal look.

Specifications
  • 1.3mm Thick Horsehide from Japan's Famed Shinki Tannery
  • Soft Wool Buffalo Check Lining
  • Vegetable Based Dye Tanned Horsehide
  • Semi-Aniline Finish (The semi-aniline process is designed to keep the natural characteristics and quality of the Leather and to make it durable by combining dye and pigments. The term 'semi-aniline' comes from the mix of an aniline and pigment finish)
  • Original Flat Head Produced Zipper
  • Fully Made in Japan (Including All Trim/Buttons/Zipper)"

A-1

One Too Many
I know, it really is a great jacket... Well, I won't be too unhappy if it does NOT sell, but I find myself jacket rich and cash poor, so need to move at least one of my nice jackets.

That's a pity. It's a beautiful and special jacket! You rarely see one of these in the wild.
Good luck with the sale.

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

lina

Practically Family
Adding here two pics: One is a full shot of the very nice lining. The other is a close up of the rosette snap cover that comes with the jacket (currently on a lapel snap). It is by Good Art Hollywood, and sells on it's own for $60. It's pretty cool. The original owner left it on for me, so I am leaving on for the next person.

Open to reasonable offers.

Flathead lining.JPG

Flathead rosette.JPG

jdiddy

A-List Customer
I own the same jacket in the riders style cafe racer and it's such a sweet leather. Who ever ends up with this will be happy.... no disappointments , well made and the shinki is just sweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk