Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Fox umbrella, like new, slim tight roll, and another umbrella

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
These sell for 125 pounds / 170 Euro plus shipping at Fox's site, see here:
Steel tube: http://www.foxumbrellas.co.uk/acatalog/Gents-Tube.html
stick: http://www.foxumbrellas.co.uk/acatalog/Gents-Stick.html

I'm selling one out of two umbrellas, pick either the middle one (natural ash on 8mm steel tube, navy polyester canopy, 91cm total length) or the right one (Whangee on stick/wooden tube, black polyester canopy, 89cm total length), complete with cover.

These umbrellas were made about 4 years ago and have been used very little. No faults whatsoever. The entire frame is made of steel, there are no plastic parts. On the stick tube, the tube is obviously made of wood. Whangee cannot be used for tubes, only for handles, so that one is necessarily made in the stick variety rather than the solid variety. These are very well made umbrellas that should last a lifetime unless you break the canopy in a thunderstorm. The tip is metal, too.
The 8mm steel tube is extremely thin, the stick tube is very slightly thicker, the solid tube (none of mine are solid tube) would be a bit thicker and has more of a country look to it.

Offering one umbrella at half price: €85 plus shipping.

Shipping with Germany €7, within the EU €17, to the US €36.

A real deal especially for German loungers. No courier hassle, and inexpensive shipping compared to Fox.

I also have a London Undercover umbrella in brown fine glencheck, also retailing at 125 pounds/ €170, which I'm offering for €45. No faults. PM me if interested and I'll add pics.

cEmBEiF.jpg

xvol9IE.jpg

sA2ZBoE.jpg

kZGq6Nn.jpg

76wVgrj.jpg

6HrvkAJ.jpg

s6vwgFQ.jpg

Nx7HPzC.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member