Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Penman Hat Co. "The Penman" 7 1/4 - 7 3/8, full beaver

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Up for sale is one very fine hat made by none other than John Penman of the Penman Hat Company. This hat is made of full beaver in a dark green moss color, in John's classic everuday style "The Penman".

Sadly I ordered this hat on impulse and haven't worn it since. I hope this beauty finds a new owner soon who will wear it out in the wild like it deserves. Comes with the original hat box. Worn about 5 times.

The size is a 7 3/8 (59). It fits slightly smaller than my size 59 Akubra Federation IV. Would best suit someone with a 23" head circumference.

Price is 360 USD, free worldwide shipping.

Photo taken by John Penman himself right before shipment:

Last edited:

mendelboaz

One Too Many
I'm interested in this, but first need to know the exact size of the hat. John Penman would need to adjust it for me. He said that the size is written inside, under the sweatband. Please let me know, and I'll then review with John.
Thank you for your interest. I haven't got the hat with me right now, I'll get back to you this weekend.

Gromulus

Practically Family
Hope someone snatches this up. I have the same hat (albeit in bigger size) and it is one of my "go to" hats that just seems to work for many occasions and attire.

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Price drop to 330 USD SHIPPED. Please note: the hat size is 7 3/8, as written inside the leather sweat band. If an admin sees this, please omit the 7 1/4 from the thread title.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112