Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Studded 1951 Hercules D-Pocket Black Leather Jacket

AMan

New in Town
PRICE: $350 shipped to CONUSA

I've decided to attend graduate school, and consequently need the money, so I've decided to sell my 1951 Sears Hercules D-Pocket Black Leather Jacket that I've studded with nickel studs, swarovski jewel studs, and one reflector stud on the back. The jacket is made from black horsehide.
nhVtJdn.jpg

Zsi00ET.jpg

This jacket is based on the one found in the Rin Tanaka book -- dubbed the "coolest leather jacket of this century." The only place to find a jacket like this is at Lost Worlds, which sells it for $2350.

Lee6ykW.jpg

5TbjFJg.jpg

You can date this jacket based on the flannel lining and top sleeve zippers to 1951 using the Hercules D-Pocket guide on these forums.

OuY0PBD.jpg

The jacket's 1970s talon zipper is missing some teeth which has happened recently from use. Still functional as you can see from the photos, but may need to be replaced in the future.

Jjt3l2u.jpg

PTKZw9o.jpg

I'm asking $350 shipped to the continental USA. I'll absorb the paypal fees. I'll throw in some extra studs as well, just in case you need to replace any down the road.

Though I haven't been on TFL for long, I purchased that 1930s cossack from tmitchell59, and also have a lot of feedback as an eBay seller. (Let me know if you want to see.) Here's a link to an album of photographs of the jacket.

AMan

New in Town
Yes, sorry, I knew I was forgetting something

Arm Pit to Arm pit : 22 inches
Neck to Bottom : 24.5 inches
Arm pit to Bottom Hem : 10.5 inches
Shoulder to Shoulder : 18 inches
Sleeve Length : 24.5 inches

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Yes, sorry, I knew I was forgetting something

Arm Pit to Arm pit : 22 inches
Neck to Bottom : 24.5 inches
Arm pit to Bottom Hem : 10.5 inches
Shoulder to Shoulder : 18 inches
Sleeve Length : 24.5 inches

Ugh........ basically spot on for me

PRICE: $350 shipped to CONUSA

I've decided to attend graduate school, and consequently need the money, so I've decided to sell my 1951 Sears Hercules D-Pocket Black Leather Jacket that I've studded with nickel studs, swarovski jewel studs, and one reflector stud on the back. The jacket is made from black horsehide.
nhVtJdn.jpg

Zsi00ET.jpg

This jacket is based on the one found in the Rin Tanaka book -- dubbed the "coolest leather jacket of this century." The only place to find a jacket like this is at Lost Worlds, which sells it for $2350.

Lee6ykW.jpg

5TbjFJg.jpg

You can date this jacket based on the flannel lining and top sleeve zippers to 1951 using the Hercules D-Pocket guide on these forums.

OuY0PBD.jpg

The jacket's 1970s talon zipper is missing some teeth which has happened recently from use. Still functional as you can see from the photos, but may need to be replaced in the future.

Jjt3l2u.jpg

PTKZw9o.jpg

I'm asking $350 shipped to the continental USA. I'll absorb the paypal fees. I'll throw in some extra studs as well, just in case you need to replace any down the road.

Though I haven't been on TFL for long, I purchased that 1930s cossack from tmitchell59, and also have a lot of feedback as an eBay seller. (Let me know if you want to see.) Here's a link to an album of photographs of the jacket.
Any possibility for a fit pic with your height/weight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto