Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FSOT: Aero Italian Vicenza Front Quarter Horsehide FQHH Board Racer 42

gfarina55

Familiar Face
Trade interests: I’m looking for something slightly trimmer in the body for me, more like 21.5” p2p. I’m particularly interested in Real McCoy’s leather right now, but might consider the right slim/long G1/M422a, or anything with a slim cut around 26”-27” long. Otherwise asking $850.

-Minto Check Tweed wool lining with cotton sateen in sleeves
-Olive stitching
-Talon zippers w/pulls (I do have the sleeve zip pulls although they are not pictured)
-Stock fit w/no alterations, except for the straight Buco J-100 style pockets
-Absolutely stunning Italian Vicenza FQHH…photos don’t do it justice
-Photos are here.

I am the original owner of this amazing jacket, and it pains me to part with it but I’m ultimately looking for something a bit different. I’ve worn it about 10 times and there is some creasing and minor signs of wear, but it’s still very new and just starting to break in.

I am 6’ 1” with a 40” chest and a 34” waist and it fits me very well. The length, shoulders, and arms are perfect for me, and it’s roomy for me in the torso area so I think this would comfortably fit a 42” chest. Keep in mind this is a form fitting jacket, so please do some research to make sure this will fit you.

Actual measurements:
Shoulder: 18”
Pit to Pit: 22.5”
Bottom opening: 21”
Sleeve: 27” (but the sleeves shorten a bit w/wear)
Back collar seam to bottom: 26”

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Very sharp jacket. I have a CR in a 42 also through Thurston Bros and it's been a great jacket. Free bump! hope this gets snatched up soon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112