Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gab Adventure Travel Jacket FOR SALE (Surgeon's Cuffs!!)

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
I found another one that fits me better so this one is up for grabs. TFLrs get first crack at it. After a few days, I'll add it to the assortment of tweeds and other jackets I'm listing on Ebay this week.

-------------------

It is VERY seldom that I find something that was made in China (outside of fine vintage 'china') that impresses me so. This is the type of thing that used to turn up in Banana Republic stores back when they were good.

I want $60 shipped in CONUS. (Outside of U.S.? PM me your address for a shipping quote, but don't blame me for high Int'l $hipping costs.)

Marked "XL" but sized more like a modern men's (Medium) 40 Long or a 42, I'd say. Check the measurements below:

Overall length: 34"
Shoulder seam to seam: 19-1/4"
Chest (laid flat): 21" (x2)
Sleeves from shoulder seam to cuff: 25-1/4"

7" side vents.

So many details on this one, you'll have to visit the Photobucket link at bottom to really appreciate it.

Really has the Safari, Expedition, Colonial vibe about it.

Very, very well constructed with multiple pockets inside and out. Pleats and bellows. Fully lined. Reinforcing throughout. Patch elbow styling. Interior 'pit pads', as on some of my nice vintage summer jackets. And actual functioning cuff buttons. No damage at all. It seemed new when I got it and I only wore it twice.

DSCN4263.jpg

DSCN4266.jpg

DSCN4268.jpg

DSCN4279.jpg

DSCN4283.jpg

All photos here:
http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/harpplayergene/SELLERS/Ryan Kenny Travel Jacket XL/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points