• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Featured girls in guy's garb

Discussion in 'General Attire & Accoutrements' started by herringbonekid, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Archibald Leach?
    imageedit_2_5126372769.png

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  2. Kevin Spacey?
    Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 9.06.09 PM.png

3. HadleyH1

HadleyH1 A-List Customer

Sofia?
    GHT?

4. HadleyH1

HadleyH1 A-List Customer

5. Actually it’s “Sophia”! :D
    sophia.jpg

6. HadleyH1

HadleyH1 A-List Customer

wow!

you are so funny

I just broke another rib laughing!:rolleyes:

7. Who do you think this is?
    IMG_7198.jpg

Hint:
    He's madly in love with HeavenlyHadley!

V.C. Brunswick likes this.
  8. GHT

GHT My Mail is Forwarded Here

I'm impressed!

HadleyH1 likes this.
  9. GHT

Cats are only madly in love with themselves. A cat learns it's name within three days, then spends the rest of it's life ignoring it. There is a tenuous link between Hadley & Polo though. Cats & women do as they please. Dogs and men had better get used to it.

10. Jaxenro

Jaxenro Familiar Face

D6CEB976-0873-4D2F-99DB-AE34D083258F.jpeg Ok the ultimate girl in men’s clothing fantasy sometimes less is more

Sylvia Trench in Dr No

11. ⇧ Wonderful scene, but always thought the high-heeled shoes were off as they rang false to the "I'm undressed except for your shirt with disheveled hair killing time playing until you come home and..." vibe - bare feet would have been the right choice.

12. Jaxenro

Jaxenro Familiar Face

She's just not the type of girl that does anything without high heels on. They make the legs look better

13. There's never a wrong time for high heels.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

raulm1961 likes this.
  14. safetyfast

safetyfast One of the Regulars

Could be David Bowie’s sister!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael A likes this.
  15. Jaxenro

Jaxenro Familiar Face

As you can see in this view it is a shawl collar pajama top not a dress shirt as commonly thought. Thankfully she has hung the matching pants over the chair in the background

Bonds-Flat-Sylvia-Trench-Pyjamas.jpg

BobHufford likes this.
  16. I appear to be in the minority, but I'm standing my ground. In that scene, at that moment, for what she was doing, bare feet were the answer. Those legs weren't going to seed for want of heels.

But what the heck, we're debating the optimal footwear for a super-sexy woman who appears randomly, nearly naked and and ready to go in your apartment - when that ever happens to me in real life, if my brain doesn't explode, I doubt I'll notice what she's wearing on her feet.

scottyrocks and Frunobulax like this.
  17. How sad is it that I noticed the radiator behind her and thought how cool it is. Really? That's what I'm impressed with? But it is a really neat looking radiator - I'm not on Fedora Lounge for nuttin.

18. Jaxenro

Jaxenro Familiar Face

LOL agreed she can appear in my apartment in heels or without although my wife might say something about it

19. GHT

Once a looker, always a looker, even at 89. Eunice Grayson today.
    Eunice Grayson.jpg

20. I know what my girlfriend's comment would be if I asked her about it: "if the equivalent of that girl ever shows up by pure chance dressed like that in our apartment to have sex with you, go for it big guy."

Basically, she's saying to me, I have ten thousand things on my to-worry-about list that sit above that ever happening, so if it makes you happy to think it might, that's fine with me.

scottyrocks, Frunobulax and Bamaboots like this.