Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got a good Halloween pic???

Blackjack

One Too Many
piscott111.jpg
[/IMG]

Hunter_aka_Scotty

One of the Regulars
Well, these aren't particularly spooky, or even that great. But they are my favorites.

Yep, my wife and I got married on October, 31. Not exactly golden age, but it certainly was old being 1745 Scotland themed. I should add that white wedding dresses were simply not worn during that period. White was the color of death and could mean that the woman intended suicide. Funny how things change eh?
IMG_86241.jpg

IMG_8801.jpg

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
My late wife and me, Halloween, 1993, back on Sherman Street in Brooklyn. We answered the door like this when the kids showed up for Trick or Treat. Scared the crap out of them.
Halloween19933.jpg

Our block in Brooklyn was (still is) the greatest Trick or Treat block in the universe. Everybody on the block would dress up, and kids came from all over Brooklyn. It was fabulous.

ThemThereEyes

One of the Regulars
These are from last night. Movie version of Something Wicked this Way Comes, the Dust Witch.
78266_4373271042449_513485917_o_zps396ee927.jpg
622273_4373268042374_1643086674_o.jpg

Last edited:

ThemThereEyes

One of the Regulars
Glad I have the lights on! Jeez...that's scary.
Thank you much! It seems my goal was accomplished (being scary that is). My youngest son saw me without the veils, and was just peachy. When the veils were on and I tried to pick him up, oh no, none of that "Come let Ma-ma hold you." He squealed and backed away. Hahaha! :D

Edward

Bartender
525753_10151115319376850_1468112830_n.jpg

This is me, at a club night on Saturday just past. I also wore this to a friend's horror-themed wedding reception on Friday night.

From several years ago...jammin' with the Blues Ghoul

fall047-1.jpg

AF

I hear banjos.... ;)

[video=youtube;myhnAZFR1po]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po&feature=related[/video]

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
I hear banjos.... ;)

Well...yes...

I do live on an ancient, forgotten river that winds its way through a rural, southern landscape, populated only by the uneducated and painfully impoverished. And most of my neighbors have seen UFOs…in fact, one was abducted and had experiments performed on her. And my washing machine is on my front porch…right beside my couch...

But I ain't never played no banjo! You're thinking of my girl friend...I mean, my sister, Thelma. She plays the banjo...with all twelve of her fingers!

AF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk