Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got blocked by Simmons Bilt Instagram because my comment

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
Just want share something interesting with you guys.

Few days ago, they posted close shot on their Modena veg horsehide, and I commented it's looks almost like naked cowhide, and now I got blocked by them on Instagram, and my comment got deleted.

0f37387d3a0c0fad0c8492a2a2dc652e.png

totallyfrozen

One of the Regulars
Strange. A comment of "looks ALMOST LIKE" shouldn't be cause for alarm or offense.

Unless there's something more behind the scenes. Do you believe that it's actually cowhide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does look like cowhide. But then again, new Vicenza looks like cowhide to me.

Boy, the hipsterdom on their instagram is off the charts.
Yes the big beards and fades are ruling the day over there. Let's not forget the obligatory pipe as well. Although I have to say, I've never seen a pic of Debs before...she's good looking...for some reason not at all what I would've pictured.

Yes the big beards and fades are ruling the day over there. Let's not forget the obligatory pipe as well. Although I have to say, I've never seen a pic of Debs before...she's good looking...for some reason not at all what I would've pictured.
Not her - I think it's a pic of someone who works over at Aero. Sorry, when you can't help yourself, you just can't ;)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Know what you mean. Funnily enough, I tried on a pair of IH 23oz jeans at the Aero sale last year and they were pretty unspectacular in cut and doing the buttons up was a nightmare. I was not standing in the changing room thinking, 'these are worth all the £££ that IH want. Bought a pair of Lee archive jeans, lighter (easy to button up) and great fit and colour - the only jeans I've bought recently that had somebody compliment me on! Seriously mulling another pair soon, though maybe a different pattern.

Yep. I still have Gustin 18, 21 and 23oz, and they just fit me great. Only beef is the leg openings, which are too wide on the standard cut. But...they work perfectly with western boots so I'm still hunting for some denim that fits, with a narrower lower leg...

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I've been wearing my Gustins again, recently. They were good value for what they were, though I doubt I'll buy any more pairs - the fit was weird on last couple of pair, skinny but not in a good way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21